Saturday, June 24, 2006

sucks

well, my body offically wore it's old self down this week somehow and i got sick. so sick that i needed to be on antibiotics. this was probably partially due to daycare stress, but i haven't been getting enough rest or treating my body as the temple that it is. the worst part about it is that ryan and i missed papafest. i've been looking forward to that time with our community and for the opportunity to meet others that are doing great things around our country. it was certainly the best decision for healing b/c i'm headed out tomorrow for a week long vacation with the fam minus ryan. still, it sucks. oh yeah, i asked ryan if he's going to miss me for the week. he said "no-i like being by myself. do you want me to lie?" hurumph. he'll have fun. he's going to eat luscious, local, backyard-barbecued goat. and camp at three springs farm for two nights. i'll be in colonial williamsburg taking in the sights with my family. and riding on the lazy river at water country usa. maybe i'll get in the wave pool too.

we'll get to reunite next saturday and go to the lake. woohoo! watermelon seed spitting contest! ryan always wins.

oh yeah, i'm missing my ten year reunion this weekend. too bad. no weird conversations and potato salad for me. and there's the comparing of social status. and of spouses. what more would i want to do with my weekend?

2 comments:

ryan k said...

Babydoll,
I haven't seen you in about three hours and I miss you like breath! When are you coming home? And how do you open these cans of Beefaroni--they seem to be harder than my teeth. Also, if I don't have clean undies, do I still have to wear undies at all? Whose idea was it to leave me home alone?
love,
Ryan K

maria said...

Ah, nothing like wedded bliss!